Frequently Asked Question
Please delete the VIDGO app and delete the data and cache see steps below.
Clear App Data and Cache on Fire TV Devices
- Go to Settings on your Fire TV.
- Select Applications.
- In Manage Installed Applications, select the app you are having trouble with.
- Select Clear Cache, and then Clear Data.
Once the data and cache is deleted please install the VIDGO app and install again.
If issue persists, please email me the following information to alejandro@Vidgo.com
2. Device(s) and model(s): (this can be found on the back of your device)
3. issue or error message:
4. Version of the app:
5. Internet service provider:
While we get this fixed please take advantage of TV-EVERYWHERE. You can use your VIDGO credentials to get access to most Network Apps.
For more details please visit Vidgo.com/tv-everywhere.